Social Analytics Configuration & Settings
Tuesday, 28 December 2010 14:25
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 March 2011 22:47
SOCIAL ANALYTICS can be configured on the Joomla administrator. To configure go to Components → SOCIAL ANALYTICS. Then press the Settings button.
Settings are grouped into tabs and include the following parameters:
- Social Analytics component width: the width of the Social Analytics component (you can adjust it to your screen resolution). The layout will be adjusted to this width, if possible.
- Side column width: the width of the side column.
- Minimum Button Width: the minimum width for the header buttons.
- Maximum Button Width: the maximum width for the header buttons.
- Header Margin: the margin for the header elements.
- Header Padding: the padding for the header elements.
- Graphic Height: the height of the graphic element.
- Column Margin: the margin to the sidebar column.
- Right Margin: the margin to the right border of the screen.
- Enable Link Box: whether to display the box with direct links to product support, customization and additional info in the side bar.
Pagination & Registers
- # Registers per Page: number of table registers to be displayed on each page.
- # Top Users: number of users to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Applications: number of applications to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Events: number of events to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Groups: number of groups to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Categories: number of categories to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Albums: number of albums to be displayed on Top Lists.
- # Top Videos: number of videos to be displayed on Top Lists.
- Enable Data Export: whether to enable report data export to excel, csv and tab delimited files.
- Export Data Format: the export data format to use: Excel Spreadsheet, Comma separated values or Tab delimited files.
- Whether to format monetary values using the currency format: to avoid any issue when exporting to spreadsheets, currency data formats can be removed to export only the numerical values.
- Enable Graph Export (experimental): whether to enable graph export. This feature is still experimental, and it's only available for certain report types.
- Enable tuning: whether to enable performance tuning, useful to handle large online stores.
- Check for modified dates: when all contents in the database are checked to look for any date modification.