SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Latitudweb Marketing and Sales Management
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
SALES ANALYTICS Pre-sale Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Latitudweb Marketing and Sales Management

Latitudweb Marketing and Sales Management 3 years, 11 months ago #1

• Manuxx
  • Junior Boarder
Hi

I'm sorry for being a big critic with your company but although I'm a big fan (and customer) of your component I'm really dissapointed with the lack of updates and features.

This made us not renew to a latest version which basicly says "minor bug fixes". The changelog is not even updated since 2012.

One could argue the component is really well though and organised with many reports and features.

However some of us requested "sales per city or state" 2 years ago and still has not been implemented.

In FAQ it was said that it will be included next release which is not.

There are not many forum posts and yet still some ignored.

I can't imagine the work this component causes but some more updates and attention to the customers will be nice.

Regards

Re: Latitudweb Marketing and Sales Management 3 years, 11 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi Manuxx,

I know what you mean, and I thank you for your critique but constructive reviews.

Sales Analytics has been operating since September 2010, and we've been upgrading it since, including what our customers demanded.

We moved from 7 to 16 report areas, and from 74 to 286 report types. And we have also improved its performance and design.

We are very proud that Sales Analytics code is a very stable, and not many bugs are reported to us either on our forums or by email. The vast majority of our customers requests are about new features and new reports, and only very few about bugs.

When some customers ask for a new feature, we do our best to include it in a new release.

But the code has been stable for a long time, because Sales Analytics fulfills its purpose very well, and customers are not asking for new reports. So our main efforts have been on updating Sales Analytics for new versions of Jooomla, Virtuemart, and PHP. Report types have not been modified for the last year.

About the report you mention, sales per city or state, it is quite tricky. It is not like other reports, because it needs to change the way Sales Analytics operates, and that's not as easy to code as other report types. We've been working o it, but it is still pending.

Another report type that has been recently required (this same week indeed) is "sales by discount coupons", to know how each discount code is being used. These report types will probably be ready next week, in a new release, together with some more enhancements for PHP 5.

If you need any other feature or request, or need some support or feedback from us, please contact us by email or on our support forum, and we'll gladly help you.

We take our customers suggestions very seriously, as you know better that anyone else what the tool would be able to do for you.

Again, thanks again for your comments. We really appreciate them.

Kind regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.