SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
SALES ANALYTICS Pre-sale Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: order status

order status 6 years, 4 months ago #1

Hi there,

First I would like to say that this component looks great. But I have a few questions before I'm buying SalesAnalytics.
I'm using Virtuemart in combination with KassaNova. This way we can do sales in our store or on fairs and it is directly placed in VM as an order.

We have 3 different kind of methods for selling with each of them a different order status:
- Online sales in webshop (order status = shipped)
- Sales in our store (order status = storesales)
- Sales on fairs (order status = fairsales)

I tried your demo, and I can analyse the total sales. But I would also like to analyse the different selling methods. This is very important for us.
Is this a possibility?

One other question.
It is possible to analyse the products, but it also would be very useful to analyse the catagories.

I hope you can help me.

Re: order status 6 years, 4 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

About your questions:

Since Sales Analytics v1.4 you get 4 additional reporting areas: Product Categories, Product Attributes, Shopper Groups and Payment Methods. They are yet not visible in our demo site, because we're finishing a major product upgrade. But the answer to your second question is yes, using Sales Analytics you can easily analyse product categories in full detail.

The answer to your first question is also yes; you just need to take into account how Sales Analytics works.

There is an Order section in Sales Analytics that let you analyze Orders by Order status (also compare sales between them), you can see it in our demo site. But in case this is not enough, you can still get fully detailed reports for each order status just changing Sales Analytics settings.

Sales Analytics uses successful transaction to display sales reports. And successful transactions are identified using order status in the component settings. If, in the component settings, you set VM successful transaction status as "Shipped + StoreSales + Fairsales", in the sales reports you'll get the total sales information for all your selling methods.

If you set the successful transaction status as just "Shipped", you'll get detailed reports for your VM store; as just "Storesales", for your store; and as "Fairsales", for your on fair sales.

You'll get all the detailed reports for each one of them just changing a setting parameter.

I hope this information helps. If you need any further information, please let us know.

Kind regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.