SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

load information from Virtuemart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
SALES ANALYTICS Frequantly Asked Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: load information from Virtuemart

load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 3 months ago #1

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

My client would like to print reports products and product weights VirtueMart, so I decided to buy the sales analytics.
These products are already included in the tool Virtuemart.
How to do it?

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 3 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hello uafa,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

What king of reports is your client looking for? Sales Analytics builds many kinds of sales reports, including products sold, their weight, and many more (taxes, locations where products are sold, top customers, inventory, and more).

These reports can also be exported to spreadsheets (like Microsoft Excel) for further processing or printing.

All the reports that Sales Analytics build are based on orders placed on the VirtueMart online store.

Kind regards.

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 3 months ago #3

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply!

My client want to print reports of products that are in store.
How can we do this?

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 3 months ago #4

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

You understood my request?
Could you please help me plz?

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 2 months ago #5

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello sorry to rush, but I need to deliver the site to the customer ...
Could you help me with the issue?

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 2 months ago #6

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Sales Analytics is a reporting tool designed for sales analysis, not for inventory. However, it includes a reports section for inventory analysis, that displays relevant information for products inventory and sold-out projections based on past sales. Those reports may suit your needs, and they can be exported to an spreadsheet for printing. Look for the Inventory section in the tool, and for the export data button at the bottom of the reports.

As this is a question that has been regularly requested by our customers, we'll work on including more inventory reports on our next release, so that this inventory section becomes even more powerful.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 2 months ago #7

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Actually I bought this component to print reports and product weights because my clients miss this feature in virtuemart to update products.

I bought it, and if you provide me the update with this feature I'll wait. Just tell me when it will be ready.

If it takes too long or is not possible I'd like my money back, and the tool does not answer me.

Thanks and waiting your reply

Re: load information from Virtuemart 4 years, 1 month ago #8

• uafa
  • Fresh Boarder
as I got no return, I would like my money back.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.