SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

No previous data are
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
SALES ANALYTICS Frequantly Asked Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: No previous data are

No previous data are 4 years, 11 months ago #1

Good morning.

I just installed sales analytics, but I only listed the sales of the previous day, not those of the previous week or month.

How do I appear above data, since changing the date range is not listed?

Thank you very much.

Re: No previous data are 4 years, 11 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi ciprivillares,

Thanks for your interest in our prouducts.

It may be that you need to set your "Successful order status" in the Sales Analytics settings, under the Integration tab.

Select one or more Successful order status for your online store. Only those transactions considered successful are displayed in the reports.

For example, if you are shipping products to your customers, your successful order status is probably "Shipped"; whereas if your customers download digital goods on your store, your successful order status is probably "Confirmed".

Kind regards.

Re: No previous data are 4 years, 11 months ago #3

Ok, thank you very much.

Another question ... that number of articles in the field has number of items? It does not reflect the actual number of items sold.

Thank you.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.