SALES ANALYTICSVirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTOMagento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICSJomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
Hello, your component is great however is lacking of some features that will make it excelent.
- Customers - Show latest clients, maybe just the record of the new users registered in VM, really needed in companies.
- Shopper groups - Theres no way to extract data for Shopper groups, in our case we use VM as a global database so this is really needed.
- As mentioned in the other post - Stats by states, would be a nice addon.
Is there any release date for a new version? Right now we have to use one of your competitors together with your component for the lack of features I mention, however the competitors are miles away in design and layout.
Please keep upgrading your component, it really helps us companies in creating professional reports.
We really appreciate your feedback, and I assure you we are the most commited people in making this component an excellent one.
About the features you mention, we also think they are great, because they can be useful to many people (and this is what we pursue). About your requests:
1) Customers: we already use such reports in both Web Analytics and Social Analytics, we'll include them in Sales Analytics also (maybe a little more detailed).
2) Shopper Groups: we plan to include it as a new section (with a whole new set of reports in it).
3) Stats by state: it can also be useful, although it's more significant for US stores. Anyway, we want to enhance the map reports a little, and this we'll do it.
4) Payment Method: we'll include it also, but we are still making up our mind about whether to include some key reports in the existing sections, or add a new section with new reports in it.
We are also developing other features. For example, we're developing two new sections now: Product Categories, and Product Attributes. And we also want to enhance a little further the tool performance.
We plan to release the new version at the end of this week or the begining of the following week, and it'll be a major upgrade, with many code refactoring, higher performance and new report sections.
There are many user requests about new features, customizations ... we are even designing ways to bring sales report data (all of them, and part of it) to the front end, based on the user identification.
We really appreciate all the feedback we're getting. And all that feedback tell us that the tool is really useful and adds value to an online store.
I promise you we'll keep on working to make this tool an excellent one, and as useful as you request.
Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.