SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
SALES ANALYTICS Installation & Configuration.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile

Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile 6 years, 7 months ago #1

How to get each member viewing their own stats?

Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile

Re: Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile 6 years, 7 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
What do you exactly need?

I mean, Social Analytics is a reporting tool and it is designed as such: with a lateral bar, top buttons, a time-framework selection, a graph and detailed data in a table (and all that for more than 170 report types). I guess you don't want all that in your user profile; besides there would be no space.

What are you thinking about? If it's doable and useful for Social Analytics users, we could build a new JomSocial application for that purpose (it'd be an application integrated in future Social Analytics releases).
The following user(s) said Thank You: pickykim

Re: Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile 6 years, 7 months ago #3

Hi

It would be very cool if you have your stats on each user, available for each individual user in their profile. Yes it would be great if their was an app for that.

User don't need the full comprehensive stats your offer only the stats that would be most useful to the user, useful stats on the who, what, where and how of...

My Activity: What I have done and when
My Friends: Who, how many, When
My wall: Who - what posted, When
My Albums: Who looked, How many, When
My Videos: Who looked, How many, How long, When.. like a lite version of TubeMogul.com
My Events: Who looked, How many seen, How many attending, When

Basically because sites like my are Artist Based it would be cool if users can see who, what, how their Profile and Media are doing.

Thx for you time... i've been looking for a while.

Re: Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile 6 years, 7 months ago #4

Hi

It would be very cool if you have your stats on each user, available for each individual user in their profile. Yes it would be great if their was an app for that.

User don't need the full comprehensive stats your offer only the stats that would be most useful to the user, useful stats on the who, what, where and how of...

My Activity: What I have done and when
My Friends: Who, how many, When
My wall: Who - what posted, When
My Albums: Who looked, How many, When
My Videos: Who looked, How many, How long, When.. like a lite version of TubeMogul.com
My Events: Who looked, How many seen, How many attending, When

Basically because sites like my are Artist Based it would be cool if users can see who, what, how their Profile and Media are doing.

Thx for you time... i've been looking for a while.

Re: Individual Jomsocial Member stats access from members profile 6 years ago #5

• pickykim
  • Fresh Boarder
I totally agree. I would like to offer my Jomsocial users analytics at the user level. People want to know data about who is visiting them, especially if it is a small business. Thanks Kim
PS check out about.me for an example
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.