SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
SALES ANALYTICS Installation & Configuration.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Using virtuemart 1.4

Using virtuemart 1.4 6 years, 8 months ago #1

• Altshop
  • Fresh Boarder
Using virtuemart 1.4 and admin Analytics is all messed up. The buttons don't work and it is all a mess. the menu is all the way at the bottom and does not work.

Why could this be? does it have anything to do with that i use virtuemart 1.4 or joomla 1.5 with Legacy activated?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Using virtuemart 1.4 6 years, 8 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi Altshop,

The issue you mention doesn't seem to be related to VM1.4. It looks like a layout issue, nothing to do with DB data.

In order to work it out, can you send us an screenshot to info@latitudweb.com?

Kind Regards.

Re: Using virtuemart 1.4 6 years, 8 months ago #3

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi Anders,

The only issue seems to be that the css file (that that defines the styles and the layout) and the javascript file (that that handles the buttons behaviour) have not been correctly loaded.

That css file is located here: /administrator/components/com_salesanalytics/assets/css/report.css

And it's loaded on the /administrator/components/com_salesanalytics/views/report/tmpl/layout.php file, line #89:

$document->addStyleSheet(DS.'administrator'.DS.'components'.DS.'com_salesanalytics'.DS.'assets'.DS.'css'.DS.'report.css');

While the javascript file is located here: /administrator/components/com_salesanalytics/assets/js/report.js

And it's loaded on the /administrator/components/com_salesanalytics/views/report/tmpl/layout.php file, line #88:

$document->addScript(DS.'administrator'.DS.'components'.DS.'com_salesanalytics'.DS.'assets'.DS.'js'.DS.'report.js');

Do those files exist on your installation? Or maybe are you using a diferent adminitrator path?

Kind regards.

Re: Using virtuemart 1.4 6 years, 8 months ago #4

• Altshop
  • Fresh Boarder
I found out that the code was trying to find the files in administrator within the administrator. So i changed the code to:

$document->addScript('components'.DS.'com_salesanalytics'.DS.'assets'.DS.'js'.DS.'report.js');
$document->addStyleSheet('components'.DS.'com_salesanalytics'.DS.'assets'.DS.'css'.DS.'report.css');
on the /administrator/components/com_salesanalytics/views/report/tmpl/layout.php file, line #88 and #89:

And now it works perfectly

Re: Using virtuemart 1.4 6 years, 8 months ago #5

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
I'm glad to hear that.

We have thoroughly tested the component and did not find this issue (and neither any of our users have reported it), so it could be related to the Joomla version you are using or the Legacy mode.

I post this information here in case it's useful to any of our users.

Kind regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.