SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Pre-sale Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Location Breakdown

Location Breakdown 3 years, 8 months ago #1

• 5DN
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

We have two separate stores on Magento - i would like to be able to view where our orders are coming from but more so that the country, i would like to know what county they are coming from for example - london/leeds/dublin/galway etc. Are you able to provide that further location breakdown or is it just by country?

Thanks

Re: Location Breakdown 3 years, 8 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi 5DN,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

At this moment it is just by country, but plans are to provide further location breakdown by also county and city. It's one of our most popular user requests, and we'll start working on this one probaly next week.

This week we'll release a new version that includes reports by Payment Method. We're always working to enhance the tool.

Kind regards, and thank you for the feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 5DN

Re: Location Breakdown 3 years, 8 months ago #3

• 5DN
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok great, do you know when you will have the location breakdown finished and ready to use? If you could let us know we would be interested!

Re: Location Breakdown 3 years, 8 months ago #4

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
This one is a little hard to tell, because somehow it breaks the usual operation of the tool (those ones would be as sub-reports inside other reports).

I guess we'll know more about the timing once we start developing.

If you want, I let you know how it goes. We'll start next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 5DN

Re: Location Breakdown 3 years, 8 months ago #5

• 5DN
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes please, if you could post here and let us know that would be great.

Re: Location Breakdown 3 years, 6 months ago #6

• quigley595
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi folks...
is there any update on this facility???? Its really required.
Australia is a big place, and order location: Australia doesn't mean much....

Of course, the same applies to every other country.... people in England wouldn't have much use for simply, Location: England.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.