SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Please explain some terms on your reports.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
SOCIAL ANALYTICS Frequantly Asked Questions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please explain some terms on your reports.

Please explain some terms on your reports. 6 years, 2 months ago #1

• cfgregory
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you have documentation somewhere explaining what some of your terms mean? For example under the user tab there are:

Registration
Registration Points
Registration Views
Registration Friend Count

What is the difference between Points, Views, and Friend Count?

Re: Please explain some terms on your reports. 6 years, 1 month ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi cfgregory,

Please stop spamming our forum. You are publishing off-topic and bothering the users. Please stop that, ok?

About your question, Social Analytics displays its reports based on the activities that had happened on the social network.

For every user, JomSocial handle some values that are quantified, and that are used by Social Analytics to build the reports.

To be more precise, there are four values that it uses: the user iftself (that counts as 1 user), the number of points the user has (those assigned by JomSocial according to the activities each user performs on the network), the views the user's profile has got, and the number of friends the user holds.

When you get a report, you get a calculation of all these values to better estimate the user activities and their influence on the network.

For example, for the four reports you mention, you get to see the evolution of user registrations over time.

For the first report, 1) Registration, you get to see how many user registered each day (or week/month/year). Obviously, each user registration counts as 1. But you can also get to see: 2) Registration Points, how many points have been generated by the users registered that day; 3) Registration Views, how many views have got the users' profiles registered that day; and 4) Registration Friend Count, how many friends the users registered that day hold.

I hope this information helps you clarify the meaning of these reports, and how they should be read.

Regards. And please, I have to ask again, stop spamming the forum and bothering our users. Otherwise we'll have to keep you out. I know we have delayed this response too much in time (because it didn't seem so urgent for us and we have lots of work), but it's no excuse for you bothering our users, ok?

Re: Please explain some terms on your reports. 6 years, 1 month ago #3

• cfgregory
  • Fresh Boarder
1. I want to thank you for finally responding to my question. Too bad it took a month.

2. I don't believe spam is a appropriated term when in fact I am trying to hold you accountable for your tech support. Whenever a product is commercial I have higher expectations of customer support that comes with that payment. Needless to say, when you do not response to my forum post, my emails, or other contact methods including twitter and facebook, this does not meet my expectations for a commercial product's customer service.

3. Part of customer support often means at least acknowledging a question. I understand being busy but at the very least you could have posted a response of "I am currently busy but I promise to answer this question by end of next week". Then follow through with an answer. I would have had more patience had there been such a response to my question.

4. If you are too busy to offer timely customer support, perhaps you should either offer your products for free or hire more forum moderators. Timely responses are between 24 and 48 hours. Not 672 hours later, as yours seem to be.

5. Just because you feel a question is not urgent does not make it ok to response only after a customer has "spam" other topics after a month of no responses to any other contact attempt.

6. If you really feel you need to remove me from the forums, go ahead. I will be sure to steer any clients I have in the future away from any of your products. Since truthfully, I think "because it didn't seem so urgent for us and we have lots of work" is one of the worst customers support responses I have ever seen. It reminds me of clerks in a store who are too busy talking with each other to serve their customers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.