SALES ANALYTICS VirtueMart Reports: Sales, Products, Orders, Customers, Locations, Manufacturers, Inventory, Taxes, Shipping Costs, ... everything under control on your online shop!! Read the Full Story
SALES ANALYTICS for MAGENTO Magento Reports: On-site reports for Sales, Products, Categories, Orders, Customers, Locations, Taxes, Shipping,... deep insight into your Magento online shop!! Read the Full Story
SOCIAL ANALYTICS JomSocial Reports: Now you can know about your user social activities in detail. Friends, groups, photos, videos, ... reports on all your user participations. Read the Full Story
WEB ANALYTICS Joomla! Reports: You can check how your website is evolving using all the relevant information at hand, and make it grow accordingly!! Read the Full Story
image image image image
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
SOCIAL ANALYTICS Installation & Configuration.
  • Page:

TOPIC: No stats

No stats 6 years, 9 months ago #1

• papakigr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
i bought and install the social analytics the day that it was launched 28/12/2010. the problem is that from 29/10/2010 i stop to have any analytics. i can see all the past from 28/12/2010 and back but not after 29/12/2010. can you advise me what to do?

best regards,
Constantinos Griponisiotis

Re: No stats 6 years, 9 months ago #2

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi Constantinos,

We've reviewed the code and found an issue with some update queries. We'll publish a new release, with this is issue worked out, in a few minutes.

Kind regards.

Re: No stats 6 years, 9 months ago #3

• papakigr
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you please inform me how to download the update as soon as is available?

Re: No stats 6 years, 9 months ago #4

• latitudweb
  • Administrator
Hi Constantinos,

We've released an updated version to solve this issue.

When logged in, you can download it directly from the download section here:
analytictools.latitudweb.com/downloads/d...ocial-analytics.html

Kind regards, and thank you for the feedback.

Re: No stats 6 years, 9 months ago #5

• papakigr
  • Fresh Boarder
Perfect!!!!

everything works perfect!!!!

keep up the good work!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

About Us

Latitud WEB is a trademark from Business Excellence through Information Technologies S.L. (BEIT). BEIT is an Information Technology company based in Valencia (Spain). Our aim is to put the IT advantages at the service of companies and organizations of any size.